Briefing meeting to support contractors on how to access recruitment, training and funding advice and support from NFRC’s Careers Service.
Be part of the solution to inspire future generations to choose roofing as their career.
This is your opportunity as a respected and valued NFRC member to come along to our first NFRC Careers Service – Training and Skills Briefing. This briefing is free to attend and is ideal for both small and larger roofing contractors.
- Do you want to increase or improve your workforce through skills and training routes?
- Do you want to find out what the training and skills options are?
- Do you want to increase the amount of employees you have but don’t know where to start?
- Do you want to find out what CITB and government grants are available?
- Do you want to consider recruiting apprentices?
- Do you want to find out more about upskilling and/or reskilling?
The briefing will provide the answers!
You’ll be able to speak directly with our Head of Careers, a local CITB representative and Simian training to understand all that is on offer. Most importantly, you will feel confident in making informed decisions on future training and recruitment for your business and have the knowledge of what resources can be accessed to support these processes.
Attendee numbers are limited, so make sure you register to reserve your place.
Please use the following link to register for the event – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nfrc-careers-service-training-and-skills-briefing-tickets-525467235647