|On-Site Assessment Training (OSAT) QCF Level 2/3|
|Duration & Cost|
|Please contact the LSA for further information.|
Aims of the course
To provide the necessary on-site assessment and training required to achieve a nationally recognised QCF Level 2/3 Roofing (Lead and Hard Metals).
Who should attend?
Experienced leadworkers wishing to gain the Roofing QCF Level 2/3 (Lead and Hard Metals).
- The process is carried out on site reducing time away from the workplace.
- Training aimed at areas where there are skill gaps.
- Entails up to 3 site visits by our assessor.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- CSCS recognition (on successful completion of a health and safety test).
Dates & Venue
Please telephone 01622 872432 to discuss a schedule to suit your requirements.
What you need during your assessments?
All relevant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Cost & duration
Please contact the LSA to confirm the cost of the assessment process.
The duration of the assessment procedure can take up to 12 months to complete.
Please contact the LSA for further information and funding availability.