|Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) Heritage Leadwork QCF Level 3|
|Delivery of 15 day training programme and assessment towards the Level 3 NVQ per candidate
Registration fee payable to awarding body
|Grant available from CITB Construction Skills to levy registered employers|
|Training costs minus CITB Construction Skills grant for eligible levy registered employers|
|Total||£747.00 in credit|
|Registration fee||£ 78.00|
|Flexible payments options available, please enquire|
|On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) fee||£ 1000.00|
To gain an QCF Level 3 in Leadwork
Who should attend?
Those candidates who have successfully completed the Metal Roofing QCF Level 2 Lead/Hard Metals. Experienced leadworkers already working at the level of competence and wishing to work on pre-1919 heritage and listed buildings projects.
- Limited time spent at the Training Centre.
- The majority of the process is carried out on site reducing time away from the workplace.
- Your skills, knowledge and ability are assessed whilst you are carrying out a number of tasks over a period of up to 12 months.
- You will need to demonstrate your competence in a number of mandated areas.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- By gaining this QCF it will enable you to apply for your CSCS Heritage Skills Card essential for working on grant-aided projects.
Dates & Venue
Please telephone: 01622 872432 to discuss a schedule to suit your requirements.
What should you bring?
Safety Boots, overalls or warehouse coat are all you need as the tools, materials, and lead sheet required for the course are included in the price.
What you need during your assessments?
All relevant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Depending on your experience, up to a maximum of 15 days is spent at the Training Centre in East Peckham and then up to 12 months through the On Site Assessment and Training (OSAT) process.
Grants payable to Contractor
The Specialist Apprenticeship Programme (SAP) is funded by Construction Skills. Please refer to the table below for grants payable. Funding is paid quarterly in arrears direct to contractor
|A05||3rd year attendance on (SAP) programme||£1125.00|
|A32||QCF Level 3 achievement||£400|
|Training costs minus – Construction Skills grant for eligible levy
|TOTAL £747.00 IN CREDIT|
Please contact the LSA for further information and to confirm the candidate’s eligibility for grant funding.