Calling all North West based users of Rolled Lead Sheet and Hard Metals
Date & venue: Wednesday 18th October 2017, Macdonald Kilhey Court Hotel, Wigan
The LSA is going to be running some half day CPD certified seminars in the North West in the autumn. Our lead and hard metal seminars are some of our most popular courses and are aimed at anyone involved in the surveying, specifying or installation of rolled lead sheet/traditional hard metals in the construction industry.
We have selected a venue in Wigan to help us cover as wide a catchment area as possible and will be delivering two half-day seminars run by the LSA’s technical experts, looking at the different applications of Rolled Lead Sheet or Traditional Hard Metals such as copper and zinc.
Morning Seminar – Rolled Lead Sheet (9am – 12.30pm)
This seminar will provide participants with an in-depth, technical presentation on the specification and use of Rolled Lead Sheet in the construction industry including:
- The main uses of lead sheet.
- Different production methods and its green credentials.
- Correct detailing as well as troubleshooting tips on how to spot incorrect detailing
- and the tell-tale signs of developing problems.
- Q & A session.
- Advice and guidance on specific projects.
Afternoon Seminar – Hard Metals (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
This seminar will provide participants with an in-depth look at the traditional hard metal industry in the UK including:
- The use of zinc, copper, stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised steel.
- Best practice & manufacturers guidelines.
- Troubleshooting tips and help with specific detailing.
- Q & A session.
- Advice on specific projects.
Each half day seminar costs £150 + VAT (£180), or if you book both, the combined cost is £250 + VAT (£300). It also includes a complementary Rolled Lead Sheet Manual and/or FTMRC Guide to Good Practice.
To book click here >
T: 01622 872432
F: 01622 871649