Half-day CPD Certified Seminars in Lead and Hard Metals – More spaces now available
These seminars were fully booked but due to popular demand we have secured a larger venue. Book now to secure your place as numbers are limited.
Date & venue: Thursday 27th April, West College Scotland, Paisley Campus, Renfrew Road PA3 4DR
What: Two half-day seminars run by the LSA’s technical experts, looking at the different applications of Rolled Lead Sheet or Traditional Hard Metals such as copper and zinc.
Who should attend: Anyone involved in the surveying, specifying or installation of rolled lead sheet/traditional hard metals in the construction industry.
Morning Seminar – Rolled Lead Sheet (9am – 12.30pm)
This seminar will provide participants with an in-depth, technical presentation on the specification and use of Rolled Lead Sheet in the construction industry including:
- The main uses of lead sheet.
- Different production methods and its green credentials.
- Correct detailing as well as troubleshooting tips on how to spot incorrect detailing
- and the tell-tale signs of developing problems.
- Q & A session.
- Advice and guidance on specific projects.
Afternoon Seminar – Hard Metals (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
This seminar will provide participants with an in-depth look at the traditional hard metal industry in the UK including:
- The use of zinc, copper, stainless steel, aluminium and galvanised steel.
- Best practice & manufacturers guidelines.
- Troubleshooting tips and help with specific detailing.
- Q & A session.
- Advice on specific projects.
Each half day seminar costs £150 + VAT (£180), or if you book both, the combined cost is £250 + VAT (£300). It also includes a complementary Rolled Lead Sheet Manual and/or FTMRC Guide to Good Practice.
To book click here >
T: 01622 872432
F: 01622 871649