Technical Services and CPD
The LSA is here to help. It provides FREE Technical Support, advice and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to ensure that you get the most out of using Rolled Lead Sheet:
- Technical and general inquiries received by telephone EMAIL post or facsimile.
No charge unless written confirmation is required.
- LSA staff provide a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Presentation Service for Architects, Surveyors and other organisations.
No Charge for this service. Please contact the LSA for availability contact the LSA
However, some of its services do incur a charge. These are detailed below:
- Sets of drawings for comment received by post EMAIL or facsimile. This will include comments on the details and reference to details available from LSA manuals plus Telephone support.
Fee Scale A.
- Photographs of lead work for comment where there are concerns over the lead work details carried out. This will include written comments on photographs and reference to details available from LSA manuals plus Telephone support.
Fee Scale A.
- Site visit meeting where verbal advice and guidance will be given that can be recorded or minuted by the client or their representative follow up confirmation letter by LSA.
Fee Scale B plus travel expenses and any overnight accommodation costs incurred.
- Site visit meeting including a written report together with photographic evidence and copies of relevant technical details from LSA Manuals.
Fee Scale C plus travel expenses and any overnight accommodation costs incurred.
- Scale A £50.00 administration charge.
- Scale B £495.00 (Includes free complimentary manual).
- Scale C £750 00 (Includes free complimentary manual).
All fees and disbursements are subject to VAT at the current rate.
For current prices and application form please contact the LSA.