Technical support from the LSA
The Lead Sheet Association (LSA) is the independent technical authority on the design, specification and application of rolled lead sheet in construction.
Its Technical Office provides support across the industry to those using Rolled Lead Sheet to BS EN 12588: 2006. This includes advice to architects, surveyors, contractors and specifiers, ranging from routine enquiries to more complex jobs.
Watch our short film, below, to find out more about the different ways we have helped a range of organisations and how we might help you.
Levels of Support
Find out more about the levels of support we offer:
- Technical and general inquiries received by telephone and email.
- No charge unless written confirmation is required.
Administration Charge (£135.00 + VAT)
- Nominal written comments to be returned by e-mail, fax or post on a descriptive sketch, drawing or photograph provided by yourselves. This will include written comments and reference to details available from LSA manuals plus telephone support. A maximum of five photographs per charge unless otherwise agreed. Up to 2 hours of Technical Officer support.
Site Visit with verbal comments (£750.00 + VAT)
- One day visit to site/meeting where verbal advice and guidance will be given to be recorded or minuted by the client or their representative with a follow up letter provided by the LSA to confirm any issues based on clients notes.
Site Visit with written Report (£1150.00 + VAT)
- One day visit to site to include written report, photographic evidence and reference to (and copies of) relevant sections of the Rolled Lead Sheet Manual. It is the client’s responsibility to provide safe and adequate access to the areas to be inspected.
Premier Technical Support (Price upon application)
- For those who wish to have LSA technical experts on hand from project inception through to practical completion.
- Based on an agreed series meetings and site visits throughout to ensure that LSA guidelines are adhered to.
- Documented stages with photographic survey reports.
Please Note – Some site visits may be deemed by us to require additional support on site for health and safety or practical reasons and this will be charged at £595 per day or part thereof. If required this will be highlighted in our full quotation. All site visits are plus travel, subsistence and accommodation expenses as necessary plus VAT, which will be agreed in advance and will apply to the Silver, Gold and Platinum levels. A day or part thereof is up to 6 hours on site.
To discuss your requirements, please call or email us on: 01622 872432 or email@example.com