|City & Guilds 6317 Assessor Qualification|
|According to the NVQ code of Practice 2001, students must complete the awards within 18 months of commencing their role as an Assessor.||£495.00|
To become internationally recognised City & Guilds qualified.
- 6317 – 01 Level 3 (A1) – Assess Candidates using a range of methods.
- 6317 – 02 Level 3 (A2) – Assess Candidates performance through observation.
Who should attend?
Assessors must have sufficient occupational competence to ensure an up-to-date working knowledge and experience of the principles and practices specified in the standards they are assessing.
Sufficient occupational competence is defined as:
- Having held a post for a minimum of one year within the last two years, which involved performing the activities defined in the standards as an experienced practitioner.
- Being an experienced trainer or instructor of at least one year’s standing in the competence area of the standards.
And for both of the above:
Having demonstrated updating within the last year involving at least two of the following activities:
- Work placement
- Job shadowing
- Technical skill update training
- Attending courses
- Studying for learning and developing units
- Study related to job role
- Collaborative working with Awarding Bodies
- Qualifications development work
- Other appropriate occupational activity as agreed with the internal verifier.
You will need to demonstrate that you understand the process of assessment before you can check other people’s assessments.
Seen as a natural progression for those working in the Lead & Hard Metal Roofing industries, this qualification is for competent leadworkers wishing to become City & Guilds qualified assessors and/or verifiers leading to a managerial position.
Dates and Venue
The courses will be delivered throughout the year at our purpose built Training Centre in East Peckham, Kent.
Please contact the Training Centre to confirm your booking and attendance date
What should you bring?
A4 Notepad, Pen & Pencil